Friday, October 9, 2009

New Colors, Swatches, and a WIP

CORAL REEF is a vibrant combination of purple, teal, and blue. Knitted up it looks like this:

023 Coral Reef Swatch (The color is not brand-new, but I just now finished the swatch.)This color is available in 100 gr skeins in my shop: wollesyarncreations.etsy.com

CALIFORNIA is a brand new colorway. I guess I am not completely ready to let summer go...
037 California + California II
And, yes, the swatch is ready. Sometimes I am on top of things! 030 California Swatch

And last but not least another colorway and a new WIP. The colorway is called SEASCAPE and I am using it to make the Seascape Shawl by Evelyn Clark.
013 SEASCAPE + SEASCAPE II
020 Seascape Shawl
SEASCAPE is available in 50 and 100 gr skeins.

No comments:

Post a Comment